Chinese New Year is around the corner and I can see lot of decorations and preparations for it. It is really exciting. I always enjoy this time because that reminds me the New Year of Sri Lanka which we celebrate in April.
With the Chinese New year, the year is for Monkey. As always, this time also we could see beautiful preparations for Chinese New Year in our nearest shopping mall AMK Hub. Each year we really like to see the different preparation and decorations to celebrate the events throughout the year. Now, with our son, visiting this place to show him these celebrations is just like a day out. He really enjoys his time with us in this shopping mall.
For this Chinese New Year, we could see 12 Large Chinese Zodiac Animals. In each animal, there are forecasts for year 2016 too. These colourful Zodiac Lanterns welcome the visitors to the shopping mall staying at the entrance.
These lanterns are larger than actual life size of animals and those are colourful too.
Do you have a photo story to share? Please share with us. Below are some other cultural posts that are worth reading.
- Old School Games of Singapore
- Chinese New Year Decorations for the Rabbit Year 2023
- Pongal Festival Activities for Kids at the Indian Heritage Centre
- Library Visits and Travelling Exhibitions: The World of Heritage Conservation
- Deepavali Cultural Craft Activities at the Indian Heritage Centre
- Racial Harmony Day Activities for Preschoolers