Having kids is such a wonder. As parents, you will always have something to celebrate: their first milestones, their little and big achievements in school, their birthdays, Christmases, and many other occasions.
If there’s anything that comes out of it, is that these celebrations sometimes call for the fun of gift-giving.
For 10-year-olds, gift giving can be quite a challenge. These are the years where it gets a little tricky when it comes to choosing the right gift for their birthday or during Christmas. Good thing we have a few ideas that may help you choose which gifts to buy for your little one.
Little boys and girls who like the fun that comes with this sport will definitely have a blast with this tabletop air hockey table.
It comes with an electrically powered top that keeps the airflow even for players to have a smooth gaming experience. Manual scorers are also available for players to easily keep track of the current standings of the game.
- Comes with non-marking rubber pads
- Inclusive of 2 pucks and 2 pushers
- Easy slide scoreboards
- Convenient Puck Return
- AC adapter-powered fan
Future art geniuses will surely find this gift idea the best gift to beat because as Amazon puts it, this beautiful art set comes with everything a 10-year old needs to hone his/her skills to become the next Picasso or Van Gogh.
- Premiere set for both drawing and sketching
- Complete 134-piece set from colored pencils and soft pastels to graphite and charcoal pencils
- Includes one artist drawing guide
- All stored in a cantilevered artist chest
This is surely a crowd-favorite among 10 year-olds around the world. The worldwide phenomenon that is Minecraft, will definitely be a delight to kids who are big fans of the game. Let the little Minecraft fan in your life carry on the excitement of finding out what’s inside the mystery box!
- A set of 3 mystery boxes
- Comes in different other versions
- 1 miniature figure for every blind pack
4.) King of Tokyo: New Edition Board Game (or any board game that your 10-year-old loves to have)
Board games are one way of shaping your child’s capability to learn, strategize, socialize, and have fun as they grow up. These fun-filled board games like King of Tokyo is also a way to strengthen your bond as a family and have more reasons to have some quality time.
- Allows up to 6 players
- Comes with a Spare Penguin!
- Game rule or guide for a better gaming experience
- Features artwork by Regis Torres (King of New York illustrator)
Inspire the future videographer or filmmaker in your 10-year-old with this high-quality video drone. Kids today are born in the golden era of technology and if your kid is the techy type, this will surely be a hit!
- Takes pictures and records video in a 720p HD quality
- Comes with a one-touch panoramic video feature
- Guaranteed durable with a super tough duraflex body
- Has easy one-touch stunts
Indeed, gift-giving is a way to celebrate an occasion. Keep in mind that giving gifts to your precious ones all boils down to their personalities or likes.
While these gift ideas for your 10-year-old can be quite the help for busy parents, also never hesitate to go with your gut or follow your heart when shopping for the perfect gift for them.