Happy National Day Singapore! Today is 52nd birthday of Singapore. The country is in a big celebration. Everywhere it is red and white national flags and bunting flags!
And preschool kids too had a National day celebration yesterday starting from singing the national anthem. As a resident of Singapore, I always admire these celebrations which always create a peaceful community for every people regardless of the race and religion.
Yesterday my kid went to preschool with red and white dress code representing the colours of the Singapore National flag. On the way to preschool, I also captured some of the decorations done for National day celebrations.
After the Racial Harmony Day celebrations,this is another opportunity for the kids to learn about the country,national day,living in peace and harmony and lot more which will be really helpful for them to grow as responsible citizens.
Happy 52nd Birthday Singapore!
Read our latest post on 54th National Day Singapore.
- 5 Reasons Why Peel and Stick Wallpaper Is Perfect For Kids Rooms
- Why a Furnished Apartment Can Prove the Best Option
- Easy Kids Guide To Flowers And Its Parts
- 5 Reasons Condos Make a Great Choice for Your First Home
- Food Gift Baskets: Unusual and Delicious Surprises for Any Occasion!